This is an opportunity to Study Abroad With Scholarship at University of Lincoln in UK, application for 2018 intake is currently on progress.
- Application deadline: varies
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded an undergraduate degree course (top-up course).
- Scholarship Award: The Undergraduate Top-up Scholarship is valued at £1,000 which will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: The required tariff for each course can be made-up from various qualifications including A/AS Level, BTEC and many other specialist awards. In addition, all applicants must have at least 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (or the equivalent)
- English Language Requirements: GCSE requirements for some courses may be higher. Please see individual course pages for full details.
- Applicants do not need to apply for this scholarship. Applicants will automatically be considered for an Undergraduate Top-up Scholarship once you have submitted their course application.
How to Apply:
- Add some personal details, get a username, create a password and set your security questions. Add the buzzword your school, college or centre gave you too, or if you’re applying independently there’ll be a few questions.