New York University is a private nonprofit research university based in New York City., NYU’s main campus is centred in Manhattan, located with its core in Greenwich Village, and campuses based throughout New York City.
International Scholarship at New York University in USA, 2018 -Falak Sufi Scholarship
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Near Eastern Studies, including applicants to the program’s joint degree in Journalism, the concentration with Museum Studies, and the business track.
- Scholarship Award: For 2018–19, the scholarship includes an academic-year stipend (a minimum of $27,526), tuition, student health insurance, and registration and services fees for up to two years, provided that academic standards of the Graduate School and the graduate program are met.
- Nationality: US and International
- Number of Scholarships: Nor given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Falak Sufi Scholarships awarded by the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies at the Kevorkian Center. Candidates for the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies are eligible to apply, including applicants to the program’s joint degree with Journalism, the concentration with Museum Studies, and the business track.
- English Language Requirements: The Graduate School requires applicants who are not native English speakers to submit official TOEFL or IELTS score results. The TOEFL/IELTS requirement is waived if your baccalaureate or master’s degree was (or will be) completed at an institution where the language of instruction is English. Applicants do not need to do anything to inform us that you are eligible for the TOEFL/IELTS waiver; we can determine this fact from your application materials.
- The online application for admission is also the application for all Graduate School financial aid. No additional forms are required. If an applicant explicitly wishes to be considered for a Falak Sufi Scholarship, that person should add one paragraph to the application’s “Statement of Purpose” explaining how the candidate meets the criteria for the scholarship and how the award will enable the candidate to pursue graduate education.
How to Apply:
- One (1) official academic transcript, mark sheet, or final grades sheet (and English translation, if required) from each institution you attended should be uploaded on one of the “Transcript Upload” pages as part of your online application