This scholarship will expire by 5th Jan, take advantage of it now.
The RMIT University of Vietnam campus is delighted to offer International Excellence Scholarships for Sri Lankan or Mauritian students. The university offers total eleven scholarships to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to support excellent students of Sri Lankan or Mauritian students.
RMIT University Vietnam is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
ASEAN Scholarships for Students of Sri Lanka or Mauritius at RMIT University in Vietnam Campus, 2018
- Application deadline: January 5, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- 50% of higher education tuition fees: 5 scholarships available
- 25% of higher education tuition fees: 6 scholarships available
- Nationality: Sri Lankan or Mauritian
- Number of Scholarships: Total 11 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka or Mauritius
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be a citizen of an ASEAN country*, Sri Lanka or Mauritius, and resident in your home country; and not a citizen of Vietnam;
- Have completed high school;
- Have achieved an equivalent minimum GPA of 75% in qualifications upon which your program entry will be based or completed GCE A Levels (UK) with 11 points for the three Advance subjects (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or equivalent;
- Have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or equivalent. For equivalent international English language proficiency levels, please view English equivalency requirements;
- Otherwise meet the relevant program entry requirements.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
- How a postgraduate degree from RMIT will help you achieve your study and career goals.
- Plans for the future.
- Why you think you deserve the scholarship.
- A copy of your CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.