Applications are invited for SRMC Shine Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2018/19. Full scholarships and Merit scholarships are open to the students of all nationalities.
At SRMC, they want to support aspiring musicians to pursue their dreams and make their mark in the music industry. There are various scholarships in the programme that students can apply for.
Since 2001, Singapore Raffles Music College (SRMC) has been one of Singapore’s leading schools for higher learning in music and dance, registered with the Committee for Private Education (CPE). We are the only music and dance-focused educational institution that has been awarded the 4-Year Edutrust Certification Award by CPE.
Full and Merit SRMC Shine Scholarships for International Students in Singapore, 2018-2019
- Application Deadline: Deadlines for Full Scholarship is February 5, 2018 and for Merit Scholarship is August 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to study Foundation, Diploma, Undergraduate and Graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available to Musicians. Eligible courses are: Diploma in Music, Advanced Diploma in Music,Foundation Degree in Music, BMus (Hons) Music Performance – Level 6, BMus (Hons) Music Performance & Recording, BA (Hons) Music Management and Graduate Diploma in Performance Artist.
- Scholarship Award: Full Scholarship: Full sponsorship of the course fees (up to $22k/year) and Merit Scholarship: Partial sponsorship of the course fees (up to S$10k/year)
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Full Scholarship: Up to 5 positions per year
Merit Scholarship: Up to 22 positions per year
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Open to new students registering in AY2018
- Open to students of all nationalities
- Prerequisites: Meet the minimum admission requirements of the course applied for
English Language Requirements:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 4.5 administered by the British Council (Preferred by SRMC), or
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level English Language – Grade C or above, or
- SRMC’s English Placement Test / SRMC’s Certificate in English – Basic, or
- Other English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL etc) – will be considered on a case-by-case basis
How to Apply: The mode of application of application is online.