The Stanford University is inviting highly skilled and motivated individuals to apply for SIEPR Predoctoral Research Fellowships. The fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend ($48,000 in 2017-2018).
The SIEPR/Economics Predoctoral Research Fellowship program is a full-time, post-baccalaureate program designed to prepare individuals wishing to gain valuable training and experience toward a career in academic research in economics or public policy.
The Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR) is a research organization committed to scholarship that helps address the real-world challenges facing governments and businesses in the United States and around the world.
Full SIEPR Predoctoral Research Fellowship at Stanford University in USA, 2018
Application deadline: March 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time predoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of economics or public policy.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend ($48,000 in 2017-2018).
Number of Scholarships: SIEPR is currently accepting applicants for eight fellowship positions.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants are welcome to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Ideal candidates will have:
- Completed a 4-year undergraduate degree (bachelors or foreign equivalent) in economics, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related field;
- A strong quantitative background and interest in learning cutting-edge research methods;
- Creative and independent problem-solving skills;
- Experience programming in Stata and R, and may have experience with GIS, Matlab, and other statistical packages; and
- An interest in pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.