The Faculty of Applied Engineering is seeking to fill the full-time (100%) vacancy in the Research Group of Advanced Reactor Technology (ART) for a Doctoral scholarship holder in the area of electrocatalysis and reactor design for the electrochemical conversion of CO2.
The University of Antwerp is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA should no longer be used.
Study Engineering Wiyth Doctoral Scholarship at University of Antwerp in Belgium, 2018
Application Deadline: March 11, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Applied Engineering Doctoral scholarship holder in the area of electrocatalysis and reactor design for the electrochemical conversion of CO2.
Scholarship Award: University offers:
A doctoral scholarship for a period of one year, renewable for three years after positive evaluation;
The start date of the scholarship 15 April 2018;
A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.324,20 – € 2.469,08;
A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Nationality: Students from Belgium
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Belgium are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Profile and requirements
You hold a master degree in Chemical engineering, Material Science, Chemistry or equivalent.
You can submit outstanding academic results.
Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
The emphases in your teaching correspond to the educational vision of the university.
Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
You have a profound knowledge of English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a profound knowledge of English.
How to Apply: How to apply?
- Applications may only be submitted online and should include a copy of your CV and a cover letter, until the closing date 11 March 2018.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications.
- The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel.
- More information about the application form can be obtained from vacatures-at-uantwerpen.be.
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof. Breugelmans (tel. +32(0)3 265 23 70, tom.breugelmans-at-uantwerpen.be).