The University of Bristol is pleased to offer 26 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships for the programme starting in 2018. These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, although like the University of the West of England and the University of Bath, it first started as the Merchant Venturers Navigation School in 1595.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
26 Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at University of Bristol in UK, 2018
- Application Deadline: University considers applications in two rounds. The deadline for the first round is March 23, 2018, and the deadline for the second round is June 29, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science).
- Scholarship Award: These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The University offers 26 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships available for 2018 entry.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- Applied to start a one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
- Be an applicant to anyone year, full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol;
- Will start their postgraduate programme in September 2018;
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes;
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to international-partnerships-at-bristol.ac.uk. Please complete all required fields.
This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships. We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.