The Bocconi University is accepting applications for Merit Awards and Bocconi International Awards. These awards are available for first-year undergraduate applicants for the 2018-2019 academic year based on their academic standing.
Bocconi University is a private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, finance, law, political science and public administration.
Undergraduate International Merit Awards at Bocconi University in Italy, 2018-2019
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Application Deadline: January 18, 2018
Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Awards are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year. A limited number of students may also be assigned free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences for up to the first two years of study in Bocconi. The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Italian and international students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Scholarships are available for first-year Undergraduate applicants for the 2018-2019 academic year based on their academic standing.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
English language Requirements:
- Students wishing to participate in one of the International Relations Office Programs must satisfy specific language requirements.
- Language requirements vary from program to program.
- Please be sure to read all language requirements for EACH individual program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, Campus Abroad etc.) to which you are interested in applying.
- If a student does not hold one of the accepted International Language certificates or has not passed and registered the Bocconi language exam (with the minimum grade required), an ad hoc test will be organized by the International Relations Office.
- In general, you do not need to take the ad hoc International Relations test if you hold one of the following:
a) An English and/or second language International Certificate recognized by our Language Center at the level requested by your program of interest.
When checking the validity of an International Certificate in order to apply to an International Program, you should just check the level and the score –voto in trentesimi as related to each International Certificate in the Score Conversion Table.
The Validità Certificazione column should not be considered.
b) The requested English and/or second language level registered into your Bocconi Study Plan
c) A copy of your Bachelor or high school degree, proving that the program was taught entirely in English.
International applicants’ profiles are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Performance in the selection test;
- Third-last and second-last year GPA and secondary school curriculum;
- Language certificates (not compulsory for the participation to the selection);
- CV/Resume and motivational letter.
How to Apply:
To facilitate student applications and to allow families to evaluate the actual financial commitment needed to attend Bocconi before enrollment, the admissions application and financial aid applications have the same deadlines and time frames even if they must be submitted through separate online applications. The outcome of financial aid will be noted in the MyApplication Portal together with admissions results.