Newcastle University is seeking high achieving athletes and wants to help their education by furnishing the Sports Scholarships programs in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of this educational opportunity is to support Sports applicants of the UK and International in order to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
Newcastle University was founded in 1834 as the School of Medicine and Surgery. It is a public research university and stands within the top 25 best universities in the UK.
Why at Newcastle University? The university provides a peaceful environment for applicants and also offers a good range of degree level courses. It has the best faculty for teaching and mentoring the candidates.
£10,000 Newcastle University International Sports Scholarships in UK, 2019
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: October 2, 2019
Eligible Countries: The award is available for all home (the UK) and international students.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
Admissible Criteria: An applicant must represent the University and compete for the University in British Universities Colleges Sport (BUCS) events where applicable.
Participants should be part of a National Governing Body Performance Squad or equivalent.
Eligible Sports- American Football, Badminton, Basketball, Canoe, Fencing, Football, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Netball, Rowing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Ski, Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Water polo.
- The candidates have to receive a place either in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, complete the online award application form for receiving the grant.
- If you are an applicant whose sport is not given in the eligibility criteria, then you must complete the Disability Sports Awards form.
- Candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
The award value is up to £10,000 and the following services will also be provided to the applicants – Small group S&C sessions, Access to medical services including physiotherapy and sports massage, Professional Coaching, Upgrade to Gold Gym Membership, Mentoring/Lifestyle Support, Athlete workshop programme covering topics such as sports physiology, nutrition, psychology, screenings, injury prevention & management and lifestyle management, Branded Sports Kit, Sport Science Support, Access to Training Facilities, and Performance Video Analysis.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships