There are over 50 slots open for the Faculty of Science Fee Scholarships 2019 and the scholarship is strictly meant for only UK/EU and overseas students.
Most African countries like Nigeria, Ghana et.c are EU countries, you should try to find out if your country is an EU country before you apply.
The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for Faculty of Science Fee Scholarships for 2019/20 entry. UK, EU or overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Faculty of Science Fee Scholarships for International Students at University of Sheffield in UK, 2019
- Applications Deadline: January 23, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: We are currently offering a number of fee scholarships to support excellent home, EU or overseas students wishing to study in the following areas: Animal and Plant Sciences, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Physics and Astronomy and Psychology.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships may be awarded up to the full value of the appropriate fee, according to circumstance, but we encourage applications from students who already have part-funding for fees from other sources.
- Nationality: UK, EU or overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Academic Requirement: As a minimum requirement, applicants should hold or be about to obtain, an Upper Second Class degree from a UK university, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised EU or overseas institution. However, scholarships will be awarded competitively, so relevant research experience and/or Masters level degree qualifications will be significant enhancements. Scholarships may be awarded up to the full value of the appropriate fee, according to circumstance, but we encourage applications from students who already have part-funding for fees from other sources.
How to Apply: Once you have identified potential projects from the departmental pages above, please contact the potential supervisor as soon as possible to discuss your fee scholarship application, then complete the University’s postgraduate online application form* to apply. Applications for 2019/20 entry are now open, the closing date is Wednesday 23 January 2019. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships