The new Global Fellowship Program in India is available on offer for scholars from around the globe to pursue Postgraduate programs.
The Global Fellowship Program (GFP) aims to nurture prospective leaders with the ability to think creatively and critically with empathy for diverse human existence.
The program is directed towards equipping prospective leaders from around the world with the social awareness that is relevant to the modern world.
Full Fees Global Postgraduate Fellowship Program for International Students in India, 2019
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: This is a multi-disciplinary fully residential two-year post-graduate degree program with a provision of availing a diploma after completion of one year.
- Study Subject: After completing their diploma, fellows can pursue Master’s in Liberal Arts or in other areas depending on the Electives chosen by them during the first year either at Chandigarh University or at an international partner university.
- Scholarship Award: The program is a fully residential program and covers tuition fee, boarding and lodging, and any special event/ trip (domestic) that may be planned.
- Nationality: Scholars from around the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The program is open to all individuals with
- A recognized graduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 20 years of age on 30th June 2019
- Strong academic record
- Active extra-curricular engagement
- Strong communication skills
English Language Requirements: Yes, the medium of instruction at the GFP will be English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships