The School of Biological Sciences at the University of Queensland is now accepting applications for the International Scholarship in Conservation Biology. The scholarship is available for international students who apply and are accepted to the Master of Conservation Biology.
The School of Biology provides world-class research and teaching in a wide range of fundamental subjects in biology with an amazing range of terrestrial and marine subtropical habitats and their original biodiversity on our door, our sub-tropical location offers innumerable opportunities for discovery.
International Scholarship in Conservation Biology at University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
- Applications Deadline: April 28, 2019
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Study Subject: Conservation Biology
- Scholarship Award: up to $10,000 AUD
- Nationality: International student
- Number of Scholarships: Different types of scholarships are available
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a scholarship, the student must have received and accepted the unconditional offer of admission into the program and achieved an overall GPA greater than 5 in their undergraduate program (students with a GPA under 5 are ineligible for consideration in the scholarship round).
International applicants are required to complete the School of Biological Sciences International Scholarship in Conservation Biology application form.
o apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
If you have any question about this scholarship, contact email@example.com
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships