Graduate education is a whole new academic adventure, see details on how to apply for this scholarship for masters in Europe 2022.
Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities help students to offset their tuition load, in some cases, it could cover a students’ tuition for an entire year. These aids can be provided by schools, institutions like charity organizations, the government, alumni, and other platforms.
Usually, scholarships are offered to permanent residents and citizens of a particular country to encourage them to pursue higher education in that country. There aren’t many scholarships that sponsor students to go pursue their studies abroad, which is why this post is helpful.
Educations.com, a platform that has been operating for years in helping students study abroad in any country and school of their choice is currently offering a €5000 scholarship aid. This platform, Educations.com aims to inspire and empower students to explore their passions, travel the world, and shape their future by helping you find the right program in the right university in the right country.
The €5000 scholarship amount is directed to students who want to pursue a master’s degree at a European university. It doesn’t matter what program you want to pursue. The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2022 semester onwards up to a value of €5000 to assist in covering your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
Application Deadline: 16th May 2022 at 12:00 CEST
Interested applicants should carefully go through the eligibility criteria required to apply for this scholarship.
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe ( click here to see the FAQs for an official list of European countries).
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting the Fall 2022 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Other requirements that make you an ideal candidate are:
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- A high academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Take note of the key dates below
Applications open: 3 September 2021
Applications close: 16 May 2022, 12:00 CEST
Finalists notified: 13-24 June 2022
Winner announced: 4-8 July 2022
The scholarship paid out: Fall 2022 semester
Here’s how you can apply for this scholarship
The application consists of:
- Filling out a form
- Submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
- Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 3 days of receiving the offer of a scholarship to confirm acceptance
To start your application click here
This €5000 offered by Educations.com will encourage students to go for that abroad study they’ve always wished for and pursue their favorite master’s program in their favorite university in Europe. This is an opportunity that would bring even more benefits for you once you start this journey.