Education gives students the opportunity to change the world. Examining this in mind, the University of Northampton is offering the International program in the United Kingdom.
The educational is open with the purpose of attracting outstanding international candidates for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Northampton.
The University of Northampton was established in 1999 by the amalgamation of a number of training colleges. It is a public university which gained its full university status in 2005 and was ranked first for ‘value-added’ in the UK.
Tuition Fee International Scholarship University of Northampton in the UK 2020
- University or Organization: University of Northampton
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: 30% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates from outside the EU are eligible to join
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking a bachelor or master degree program in any field recommended by the university
Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be registered as a full-time candidate.
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for the grant. Candidates only need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. If they are successful, they will be informed of their grant in their offer letter.
Note: All participants will be considered for the award on the basis of academic achievement.
- Supporting Documents: Language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copies or scan of academic transcripts, degree certificates and some other documents need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A qualification equivalent to the UK A-Levels is required for a bachelor program and an undergraduate degree is essential for a master’s program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide 30% tuition fee reduction for the duration of the course.
Application Deadline: It depends on through which source an applicant is applying whether from UCAS application portal or direct application. Therefore, they need to check the dates according to their year prior to study or semester.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships