The University of Southern Queensland is offering up to five scholarships for undergraduate & postgraduate students to study in Australia. Scholarships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
These scholarships are offered to reward high achieving students with strong academic ability and to provide maximum opportunity for students to start tertiary study at one of USQ’s campuses.
Applicants must have Fluency in English language.
USQ Greater China International Student Bursary in Australia, 2019
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to AUD5000.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an International student from the Greater China regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
2. Not be a sponsored student.
3. Apply for an admission prior to the closing date.
4. Be a commencing student.
5. Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
6. Be studying an EAPP program between December 2018 and July 2019 inclusive as an English pathway to an award program.
7. Hold an international student visa.
8. Be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
9. Be enrolled in a minimum of four study units in their first and second semesters of study.
10. Study in the semester and program indicated on their Letter of Offer.
How to Apply: submit your admission through the online application system or through the email address ioadmissions-at-usq.edu.au by the closing date.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships