HKBU School of Business is delighted to offer International Postgraduate Students the opportunity to study with Scholarship at Hong Kong Baptist University, USA. This scholarship is designed to noture future business leaders and intellectually motivated students from around the world.
For this scholarship an outstanding applicant for one of their 5 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Baptist University has been at the vanguard of business education in Asia, molding generations of business leaders. HKBU prides itself in striving to always remain a true pioneer in business education. At HKU, they have different types of scholarships to support you in achieving your goals.
$12,800 School Of Business International Postgraduate Scholarship in USA 2019
- Applications Deadline: February to May 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800
Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
Entrance Requirements: You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong.
A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world.
Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
How to Apply: Students will need to submit scholarship application through the given link: https://iss.hkbu.edu.hk/amsappl_pg/welcome.jsf
- February to May 2019 – Application deadline (Different deadlines applicable to different programmes. Please check individual programme pages for up to date information.)
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships