Are you searching for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. Monash University is offering applications for the Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship to provide financial support to the deserving student.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must be an international student enrolling in a full-time master degree program in the field of Law at the university.
As the second oldest university in Australia, the Monash University has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centres in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Why at Monash University- At this university, candidates can benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It also provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus in on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests.
$20,000 Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship in Australia
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Award: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Variable depending on funding
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study master degree program in the field of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
The applicant must be an International student enroll in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus. Candidate must achieve in the top 5% of their previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of their studies and their work based learning. Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online applicationdirectly to the university
- Supporting Documents: The applicant does not require to submit any supporting document
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, candidates must need to apply for admission to study at the university
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.