The educational award is available for international students who are enrolled in a secondary school outside Canada and now going to start their undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto.
The University of Toronto is the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. It is a public research university which was established by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College.
Why at the University of Toronto? UOT is one of the best Canadian universities which provide a variety of degree program and exceptional students experience along with the best facilities and the award-winning teaching faculty to its students.
$20,000 University of Toronto International Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship in Canada 2020-2021
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: The Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: January 15 (annual) and the applications will start in late September 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who are resident of outside Canada are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is open for pursuing an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful participant must show the leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community.
- How to Apply: It is easy to be a part of this funding opportunity. Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- After being successfully enrolled in a course, the candidates will automatically consider for the grant, no application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete a secondary school education form a school outside Canada.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in Canada.
Benefits: The value of the education award is up to a maximum of $20,000 for 4 years.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships