Want to get a PhD degree and need some funding to do? The Queensland University of Technology is offering applications for the QUT School of Accountancy PhD Scholarship.
New Zealand and International students can apply for the scholarship. The program is open to pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Business and Technology and Governance.
Located in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university. It is internationally recognized through rankings and dedication to learning and success. As an institution, it has produced many outstanding alumni.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, candidates can get the most advanced technology and learning spaces. It gives students heaps of opportunities to take their study global, including student exchange and exciting study tours
$27 596 QUT School of Accountancy PhD Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2019
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Scholarship Award: A living allowance for three years, indexed annually $27 596
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to study the PhD degree program in the field of Business and technology and Governance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully completed a research masters degree and a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research. The applicant must be graduated from an honors degree with a First Class or 2A Honors.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates can apply for the scholarship through the annual scholarship round.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this scholarship, applicants need to submit a resume and two-page research proposal to the School of Accountancy Higher Degree Research Office.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must meet the admission requirement to study a PhD degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Applicants must have one of the following IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE, TOEFL iBT certificate.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will get a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27 596 in 2019).