Oklahoma State University is now accepting applications from international students through its International Achievement Freshman Scholarship. The grant is available for the academic year 2020/21.
The program aims to support outstanding aspirants who want to complete an undergraduate degree program at the university in the USA.
Founded in 1890, Oklahoma State University is a public land-grant research university that provides undergraduate research opportunities, including the unique Freshman Research Program to the students.
$40,000 Oklahoma State University International Scholarship in the USA, 2020
- University: Oklahoma State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Students qualify for assured admission if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
- 0 GPA or better unweighted cumulative AND top 33.3% rank in high school graduating class, OR
- 0 GPA or better in 15-unit core AND 21 ACT/1060 SAT or better, OR
- 24 ACT/1160 SAT or better
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to apply for admission to an undergraduate degree at the university. International students are automatically considered for programs by submitting a completed application for admission. No additional application for a scholarship is required.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have 8.5+ IELTS or 115-120 TOEFL IBT or 30 ACT or 1360 SAT AND 3.25 GPA
The university will provide the award amount vary from $4,000 to $10,000 per academic year to the winning candidates for four years.
Application Deadline: June 1.