The University of Queensland is challenging students to develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments by joining the Macau Global Leaders Scholarship in Australia.
For the betterment of the applicant’s career, this opportunity is available for the citizens from Macau who have a desire to conduct an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at QU.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909, 110 years ago. It is a public research university which is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university.
Why at the University of Queensland? Queensland University has a global reputation as a leading research and teaching institute. It has a wide range of courses and vibrant campuses to study.
$5000 Macau Global Leaders Scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Macau are encouraged to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can take their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the field of Business and Economic, Law at the university.
Admissible Criteria: Students are expected to fulfil all requirements associated with their student visas.
Students shall diligently and to the best of their ability to apply themselves to the
Successful completion of their degree.
Students are required to conform to University regulations (including disciplinary
Notification in writing to the Executive Dean is required if the student:
wishes to defer, transfer, or withdraw from the program; or
wishes to apply for an extension; or is absent for any reason (other than recreation leave) for a period of 14 days or more from the place of study, except with prior approval of the Executive Dean.
Students are required to pay the tuition costs of any failed course which must be repeated.
Students may be required to participate in a photo shoot and complete a Testimonial for the Faculty, which may be published on our website or used for other promotional Purposes.
Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship and have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- How to Apply: You can be eligible for the award if you take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you only have to complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: As per the university requirement, you need to submit your study offer, curriculum vitae or resume, personal/motivational statement, and one reference letter.
- Please keep this in your mind that, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a compulsory requirement of your student visa. The University has appointed Allianz Global Assistance as the preferred provider for OSHC.
Benefits: The free education fund will provide $5,000 as the tuition fee reduction.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships