For changing the world, education is the most powerful weapon. Therefore, with the purpose of educating candidates, the International Student program is available at the University of Alberta in Canada.
The bursary is available for high achieving international candidates and also has the purpose of supporting candidates by offering some discount in their undergraduate degree course.
The University of Alberta was organized in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford. It is a public research university and also a leading institution for the study of Ukraine and is home to the Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies.
Why at the University of Alberta? The university offers a huge range of degree programs for both Canadian and International students and also have gives them the best study facilities for building a bright future.
$9,000 University of Alberta International Student Scholarship in Canada 2019/20
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to $9,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality are eligible to apply
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree in any field at the university
Admissible Criteria: An interested candidate must be studying at UAlberta on a Student Visa Permit.
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
- Supporting Documents: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to complete their academic qualification for studying an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The educational fund will give an amount of Up to $9,000 to successful candidates.
Application Deadline: The deadlines are as follows-
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships