Applications are invited for Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship at Southern Cross University in Australia. Scholarships are available for International students.
Southern Cross University is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Study Subject: For academically outstanding future international students in all fields of study.
- Scholarship Award: $5000. Paid in the second session of full-time study as a reduction in tuition fee.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
Students wishing to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements and be able to demonstrate high academic achievement for the relevant degree. Refer to Academic Excellence Table
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
How to Apply: Either:
(a) Submit your Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship with your International Application for Admission to: intapps-at-scu.edu.au.
(b) Apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.