In order to show support for the Hispanic & Latin community of the U.S. amidst the pandemic and global crisis, CarIndigo is offering a scholarship program. The Car Review Scholarship program offers a $1,000 grant for Hispanic & Latin community students. This grant can be used by the students to fuel their future endeavors like college or any other business-related activities that are aimed towards the betterment of the community. All the 18 Years+ high school graduates with a minimum GPA of 2.5% on a 4 scale or 7.5% on a 10 scale, can apply for this scholarship by filling the application form below. The applicants must be permanent residents of the U.S.
The CarIndigo Scholarship requires the students to write a car review of about 1,200 to 1,500 words. The scholarship is aimed to promote the car culture in the U.S and also provide a platform for the future car enthusiasts of the society. The students can opt for any car that is currently on sale in the U.S. All the applications need to be submitted online only & 10 of the best reviews will be selected for the grant. So wear your creative hats & share in your Car Review before November 30, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
The students applying for the CarIndigo Scholarship must be pursuing the under-graduate/post-graduate program from an accredited university. Moreover, the scholarship program is only aimed towards the Hispanic & Latin community members, who are permanent residents of the United States of America.
- The candidate must be 18 years or older during admission.
- The candidate must have secured admission in any Undergraduate/Postgraduate course in any reputed educational institution in the United States.
- The submitted Review/Essay must not be plagiarized.
- The Essay/Review should be of a Car that is on sale in the USA in 2021.
- The assignment should be between 1200-1500 words.
- The Top 10 entries will be featured on the website and the Best Review wins the $1000 Scholarship.
Rules and Guidelines for the Scholarship
- The application must be submitted online, and offline work will not be accepted.
- Filling out personal information such as name, contact information, education qualification, the background is a must.
- The essay should not exceed more than 1500 words.
- The essay must be precise, to the point, with no grammatical errors.
- The essay must not contain any obscene, pornographic, libelous, targeting religious sentiments or objectionable elements, which otherwise shall render the entry disqualified.
- No edits or changes can be made once the essay has been submitted.
- Please note that only 10 candidates will be selected for the grant.
- The amount will be directly paid to the institute where the applicant has secured admission.
- The amount shall be disbursed once the candidate has enrolled herself/himself in the institution and submits proof for the same.
- No cash equivalent prize shall be awarded, as this is a cash-only scholarship.
- The candidate cannot transfer or assign the amount without the discretion of the sponsor.
- Scholarship amount will be awarded in full regard to official rules and post verification of the applicant.
- Tax from the scholarship prize will be deducted as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act of the United States of America.
- Results will be declared on January 15th, 2022.