The University of Dundee is pleased to offer Aviva Scholarship for those undertaking undergraduate studies at the University of Dundee. The scholarship is available to China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam students.
The Aviva Scholarship programme aims to support their customers and children in pursuing higher education in the UK.
The University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. It gained independent university status in 1967 while retaining much of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
Aviva Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Dundee UK, 2019
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the following subjects:
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
- Scholarship Award: 20% Tuition Fee Discount
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam students.
Entrance Requirements: The Undergraduate Aviva Scholarship is available to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applying for an undergraduate programme in any of our schools, excluding Medicine, Dentistry or Nursing & Health Sciences.
- Classified as Overseas Fee Status by the University of Dundee. This is confirmed in your offer letter, which you will also need to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Offers can be conditional or unconditional at the point of application to Aviva.
- Hold an active insurance policy with Aviva.
Please ensure you read the Key Facts Document and Terms and Conditions for this scholarship.
How to Apply: After you have submitted your application to study at the University of Dundee, then you can apply for the scholarship through Aviva directly.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.