The Charles Sturt University is sponsoring Charles Sturt Regional funding for aspirants from all around the world for the academic year 2020-2021.
The grant is valid for providing financial assistance to the brilliant candidates who wish to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1989, Charles Sturt University is a multi-campus public university in Australia. The university offers various study programs for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. They made higher education available in the Port Macquarie and Hastings region.
Charles Sturt Regional International Tuition Fee Award in Australia, 2020
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Overseas aspirants are eligible
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree course in Accounting, Business or Information Technology
Eligibility Criteria: For being part of the program, students must enroll for the bachelor degree or postgraduate degree coursework at the Charles Sturt University for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this educational award, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of passport, higher secondary mark sheet(for bachelor degree), undergraduate degree mark sheet(for postgraduate degree)
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must fulfil the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The grant will cover 9-16% tuition fee of the course.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2019
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships