The School of Computer and Communication Sciences of the École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) invite applications for the summer fellowships to international students to give a chance to learn new skills and cooperate with leading scientists to gain experience in their chosen field.
These Fellowships are open to students who are enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
Accepted students will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600. Refund of travel costs per month (Pro Ratna for real period) and travel costs (second class train ticket or low cost/economy airfare).
Computer Science and Engineering International Students Fellowship, Switzerland 2019
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: These fellowships are open to pursuing BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs
- Study Subject: These fellowships will be awarded in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Fellowship recipients will participate in the life of a research unit, typically to help solve problems which are usually part of major research efforts. Often, this will lead to performing challenging programming or design tasks to prove new concepts. Accepted students will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600.- per month (pro rata to the actual duration) and a refund of traveling costs (2nd class train ticket or low-cost/economy airfare).
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Fellowships are awarded to students enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering. Projects are offered competitively to students with excellent academic results.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application.
- Online Application
- When you register on the application website, you will need to fill some information about yourself, choose up to three domains of scientific interest, and upload some documents.
- To view the available scientific domains, check the research pages of the School of Computer and Communication Sciences.
- You will need to upload a CV, all your university transcripts, and a 1-page letter of motivation in PDF (no other formats accepted).
- You should use the letter of motivation to describe your scientific interests and the reasons that made you apply.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships