The University of Westminster is proud to provide a Distant Horizons Awards for undergraduate students who want to take part in academic or employability-related events or activities overseas.
UW University strives to help students from different backgrounds fulfill their potential. The university supports more than 19,000 students on our undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
The scholarship award covers travel costs, such as international transportation (eg flights, trains), accommodation and related participation fees (eg conference fees, registration fees).
Distant Horizons Awards at University of Westminster in UK, 2019
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to study at the undergraduate level course.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available to any degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award Up to £1,500.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The travel awards are only open to undergraduate students studying at the University of Westminster.
- The travel must take place internationally and must be completed by 31 August 2019.
- The overseas activity must be at least 5 days long. Erasmus+ grant recipients are not eligible for the award.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships