One of Australia’s leading universities of technology, The University of Technology Sydney was established in 1988. It consists of 9 faculties and schools and ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to announce the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Undergraduate Regional Journalism Scholarship. The applications are open to Australian citizens, permanent residents, permanent human visas, or New Zealand citizens living in Australia.
The program is designed to support the regional and remote students to get the skills and knowledge necessary to operate effectively as journalists in the contemporary news media industry and to be ready for the job at the completion of their studies.
Faculty of Arts Undergraduate Regional Scholarship in Australia 2019
- Application Deadline: 7 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to the undergraduate degree level
- Scholarship Award: $40,000 for six sessions
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to the students, who are from Australian or New Zealand citizen.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Communication are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, permanent human visa, or New Zealand citizen living in Australia; And
- Full time (24 credit points/sessions) in communication (journalism) controlled or planning for enrollment, in which it was presented as part of the joint degree; and
- Scholarship for the eligible course of study is not available in the fund:
- Commonwealth under another grant program, or
- A state or territory government of another body
- Completes the criteria for being a regional or a remote student:
- Prior to applying for a scholarship, permanently resides in a regional or remote area at that time; or
- In the last five years, for a total of three out of three, there is a substantial link to a regional area of the remote area by staying in a regional or remote area or in a regional or college, at a high school or college, its last two the deserted area of the year’s education
How to Apply
To apply, Students must complete the University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship through the given link: https://forms.uts.edu.au/index.cfm?FormId=1168&_ga=2.194390181.900567210.1551462874-477598093.1551462874
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.