Benefits: The educational program will provide funds for tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. It will also cover the funding for the duration of the study.
In this 21st century gaining an education abroad is getting difficult day by day. So in order to help in pursuing your higher studies, the U.S. Government is presenting the Fulbright Foreign Students Program in the USA.
For undertaking a masters or PhD degree level program, this financial aid is a wheel of fortune for International students in the United States.
With this scholarship you can apply for any Masters or PhD program in any university in the US.
Fulbright Masters and PhD Foreign Student Full Scholarship Program in USA 2020-2021
- Eligible Countries: Students whose country name is in the country page are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for masters and PhD degree program at any university in the US.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must be very fascinated about their abroad studies and not already hold the award from the government.
- How to Apply: In the desire to be a part of this fortune, the participants are required to see the application webpage and apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
- Supporting Documents: The required documents will be suggested by your country’s Fulbright Commission.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying the US.
Application Deadline: There is a different deadline for each country but the application period will be between February-October 2019.