Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is delighted to announce the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award is open for those international students who desire to study undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1952, KNUST is the public university in Ghana that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, research, Phd, associate degree programs. It also provides a unique environment for students with a better education.
Full Tuition Fees MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST, Ghana 2020
- University or Organization: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area at KNUST.
To take part in this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All Applicants with WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent results from a recognized institution are eligible for the grant.
- Students must demonstrate that they have critical economic needs
- Priority shall be given to females, displaced persons, and persons with disability
- Candidates must have proven records of leadership and community engagement.
- How to Apply: For grasping this opportunity, aspirants are required to take admission in at KNUST. After that, you also need to download the online application form and submit it through Ems or any other courier service to the program manager, MasterCard foundation scholars program at KNUST secretariat? office of the dean of students private mailbag KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a high school certificate, three reference letters, Income certificate, transcripts, and birth certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
KNUST will provide all the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees
- Fully paid on-campus accommodation
- Learning materials
- Transportation and a monthly stipend
- Counseling Support Services
- Career Development Services.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020.