The Swansea University is pleased to offer up to sixteen fully funded scholarships for a full-time doctoral study on a Swansea University single award degree, commencing in October 2019, supported by its flagship Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarships Scheme (SURES).
The Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarships include fees at Home/EU rate and a maintenance stipend at UKRI rates, each for a maximum period of three years.
The award of a scholarship is conditional upon the recipient achieving either a first class honours degree and/or a distinction at Masters’ level. All applications must include a structured research proposal for the chosen project. Applications submitted without a research proposal will not be considered.
Fully-Funded Scholarships for Doctoral Study at Swansea University in UK, 2019
Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
• Course Level: Fellowship are available to study the Doctor Study program.
• Study Subject: Fellowship is available to study Bioscience (Geography, Chemistry),(Computer Science/Mathematics), Physics
• Scholarship Award: There will also be up to £1,000 per annum available to support immersive training experiences,
• Nationality: The Fellowship is available to international students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available to international students
• Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have (or expect to obtain) a first class honours degree (or equivalent) and/or distinction at Masters.
• Applicants, who are yet to complete their qualification, should attach transcripts to evidence their progress towards achieving either a first class honours degree or a distinction at Masters.
• Applicants who hold degrees from a non-UK University should attach academic transcripts and certificates.
• Where applicants have multiple standalone Master’s Degrees, a distinction must be achieved in that most relevant to their intended doctoral degree.
• Due to funding restrictions, the scholarships are available to UK/EU students only. Applicants liable for overseas fees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply: To Apply please complete and return the following documents to Dr Vivienne Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the quote reference:
• College/School PGR Scholarship application
• Academic transcripts
• Research proposal
• All applications must be accompanied by a structured research proposal, to include the following sections:
• Project Title.
• Aims and Objectives.
• Literature Review.
• Research Methodology
• Expected Outcomes
• Research proposals should be a maximum of 2,000 words, in addition to a bibliography.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.