The Western Sydney University is offering Honours Scholarship commencing in 2019. Scholarship is available to Australian citizens or International fee-paying student.
The aim of the Scholarship is to provide opportunities for exceptional students, who have demonstrated academic excellence in their studies, and are either undertaking or intending to commence their Bachelor Honours year.
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Honours Scholarship at Western Sydney University Australia, 2019
Applications Deadline: January 04, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue honours programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $5,000 for one year.
• Nationality: Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or International fee-paying student.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or International fee-paying student
• Have maintained a minimum GPA of 5.5 (credit plus average)
• Be applying to study full-time in a Bachelor Honours program OR be currently undertaking a Bachelor Honours program full-time
Students who are transferring from another University to undertake a Bachelor Honours program are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: If you meet the above criteria, Applicants who are eligible to apply online please click the ‘continue’ button to start your application
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships