For providing financial support to the needy students, the University of Aberdeen is awarding Entrance Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2020-21.
The university offers this studentship to those qualify candidates who want to undertake the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects. It is organized across 12 schools that encompass a broad range of disciplines. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
International African Academic Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship at Fanshawe College, Canada 20/21
- University or Organization: The University of Aberdeen
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £1,000 – £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for this application, students must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have a strong commitment to self-development and take a pro-active and enthusiastic approach to their education.
- Applicants have possessed excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates need to accept an offer of studying a bachelor’s degree at the university.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the education award, students need to take admission for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Aberdeen. After that, students can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check out the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £1,000 – £3,000.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2020.