The Mid Sweden University offers tuition fee scholarships for the following programmes starting autumn semester 2019. Scholarships are available for the international students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to study at the University.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
International Tuition Fee Scholarships at Mid Sweden University in Sweden, 2019
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a master degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study in the following programs:
1. Master program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits.
2. Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits.
3. International Master’s Program in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits.
4. International Master’s Program in Eco. Technology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits.
5. Master’s Program in Embedded Sensor Systems.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available for international student
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships