If you are a student who is seeking an opportunity for studying in Canada, then you should go with the International Undergraduate Student Scholarship providing by McMaster University in Canada.
The educational award is available for talented international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree in engineering at the university.
McMaster University is a public research university in Canada. It was founded in 1881 and offers various undergraduate and graduate programs. The university ranked 90th in the world and third-highest in Canada.
International Undergraduate Student Scholarship at McMaster University in Canada
University or Organization: McMaster University
Department: Faculty of Engineering
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Up to $2, 500
Number of Awards: Various
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Students from all over the globe
Eligible Course or Subjects: For Engineering Honors Award: Engineering in any subject area offered by the university. For B.tech Entrance Scholarship: Automation Engineering Technology, Automotive & Vehicle Engineering Technology, or Biotechnology
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants have to take admission in the Bachelor of engineering coursework at the university
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , students are needed to enroll in the bachelor of engineering coursework at the university. After being a registered student, you will be automatically considered for educational bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you High school transcript with predicted and/or final IB grades.
- Final IB diploma results must be submitted to be considered for advanced credit.
- Letter of Permission from your home university
- High school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with a strong admission average may qualify for Free Choice of discipline in Level II.
- A minimum of 88% is required for consideration.
- Language Requirement: You must meet with the English language requirements of the university
The University will distribute the awards in the following manner:
- For Engineering Honors Awards: $750 (For average 88-89.99%), $1,000 (For average 90-94.99%), and $2,500 (For average 95 %+)
- For B.tech Entrance Scholarship: Students will receive an educational fund of $2,000
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020