The Unitec Institute of Technology is inviting applications for Kate Edger Masters’ Degree Awards. Scholarships are open to women graduates to carry out a full-time study for a Master’s Degree at an approved Institute in the Auckland area.
Unitec is a leader in adopting modern teaching and training approaches to prepare our students for success in the jobs of the future. We offer employment-focused education, from certificates through to masters, across a wide range of professional and vocational areas.
Unitec’s accounting programs teach you how to prepare financial statements and manage accounts, prepare tax returns and prepare budgets and cash flows. Our programs cover a variety of subjects from financial and management accounting, taxation, auditing and accounting information systems.
Kate Edger Masters’ Degree Awards at Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand, 2019
Application Deadline: January 30, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Master’s degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: $8,000 will be available for offer annually.
• Number of Scholarships: Maximum 8 scholarships are available.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for a Master’s Degree Award must be:
• New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents;
• Enrolled or preparing to enrol full time for a Master’s Degree at one of the following Institutes: the University of Auckland, the Albany Campus of Massey University, AUT University, Manukau Institute of Technology, Unitec, Whitecliffe College of Art, or Laidlaw College.
English Language Requirement: Unitec’s English language programs will improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. From elementary to advanced English speakers, you can study English as a second language at different levels.
How to Apply: Each applicant for these awards must submit her application on the current prescribed
application form, together with:
a) a certified copy or statutory declaration of her academic record (this can be in the form of a
certified digital document from the tertiary institution);
b) a certified copy of evidence of status as a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident;
c) confirmation that confidential references have been sought from two referees
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships