Are you a high performing student who is passionate about studying abroad? If yes, then the International Excellence award is an outstanding program for you to start your education at the University of Keele.
This educational opportunity is open for all those international students who are going to start their first year of undergraduate studies at a reputable university in the United Kingdom.
Keele University was known as University College of South Staffordshire in 1949 and gained its university status in 1962. It is officially known as the University of Keele and is the public research university.
Why at Keele University? It offers a world-class educational experience and also regarded for the breadth of its teaching. It also provides a huge range of courses for with the one-to-one access.
Keele Tuition Fee Discount International Excellence Scholarship in UK, 2019-2020
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program (excluding Medicine programs) in any subjects at the university.
Admissible Criteria: Enroll in the first year of bachelor’s degree program and hold an offer to study the KU.
- Reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at Keele University. You will be automatically considered for this award when the university assesses your application and receive official evidence of your entry qualifications.
- Before making your application at the university, all candidates are suggested to check the entry requirements according to their country.
- For studying in the UK, it is important to have proficiency in the English language. Since, if your country language is not English, so you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The KIES award will provide the £2,500 per year as the tuition fee discount.
Application Deadline: No separate application is required for the grant. Whenever you apply for your chosen course in the year 2020, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships