The Jacobs Foundation is delighted to announce the Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize 2019. The prize is open to the scholars, academic institutions, and professional organizations all over the world who are engaged in research on children and youth.
This award will be provided to a respected, outstanding researcher doing ground research on children and youth. It addresses the scholars of all the countries who have achieved great success in understanding child and young development as well as actively pursuing the field by research.
The Jacobs Foundation is one of the world’s leading charitable foundations dedicated to facilitating innovations for children and youth. It was founded in Zurich by entrepreneur Klaus J. Jacobs in 1989.
Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize for International Applicants in Switzerland, 2019
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship will be awarded to the researchers.
- Study Subject: the scholarship will be awarded in the field of child and youth development.
- Scholarship Award: The prize is endowed with 1 Mio. Swiss Francs, of which 900’000 Swiss Francs are for use in a research project and 100’000 Swiss Francs are for related costs, such as travel, networking, and dissemination.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholars, academic institutions, and professional organizations all over the world who are engaged in research on children and youth are encouraged to submit nominations.
- Potential recipients may come from any scholarly discipline that seeks to enhance the development and living conditions of children and youth.
- This includes, but is not limited to, educational sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, linguistics, neurosciences, computer sciences, and medical sciences.
The mode of application is online. Incomplete nominations or documents received after this date cannot be considered.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://jacobsfoundation.org/en/kjj-research-prize/
- Completed nomination form
- 2-page nomination letter including an appraisal of the academic accomplishments of the nominee, making clear what the nominee’s scientific breakthroughs have been and how the nominee would bring distinction to the Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize
- nominee’s CV including the full list of publications as well as evidence of his or her scientific
leadership information regarding possible future academic plans, fields of interest, and aspirations of the nominee
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.