Highly skilled students from Hong Kong are welcome to apply for the Li Ka Shing Foundation Lord Sandberg Memorial Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
The main purpose of this program is to support high achieving students planning to study a full-time three-year undergraduate course at King’s.
Established in 1829, King’s College London has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It is the largest European centre for graduate and post-graduate medical teaching and biomedical research and ranked 31st in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
£15,000 Lord Sandberg Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship in UK, 2020
- University: King’s College London
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Permanent Hong Kong resident
- Outstanding academic performance
- Provide a personal statement expressing how you have experienced financial hardship
- Undertaking a full-time three-year undergraduate programme at King’s, starting in Sept 2020
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must have applied for admission at the university. Then they can apply for the opportunity through the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must need to provide all supporting documentation such as to evidence the financial provision and change in circumstances. All supporting documents must be legible: Scanned/electronic copies.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all students must have the A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for the admission through the university website.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
King’s College London will provide two scholarships and the total value of the award per recipient is £15,000 (£5,000 per year for three years) to support tuition fees.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020.