The MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships for Undergraduate Ghanaian Students 2019 is dedicated to lifting financial burden from the shoulders of Ghanaian Students.
The MTN Ghana foundation has supported over thousand (1000) Ghanaian students to pursue various programs at different levels of education in Ghana through its scholarship program.
The MTN Ghana Foundation was established in 2007 as a single purpose vehicle to drive all MTN’s CSR initiatives in the country. The Foundation currently has three focus areas – Health, Education and Economic Empowerment.
The Foundation is set up as a separate legal entity with its own independent Board of Directors and Patrons who oversee the operations of the Foundation.
Its commitment is centered around the socio-economic development of the country through the roll out of appropriate and sustainable social interventions in communities all over the country.
MTN Bright Scholarships For Undergraduate Ghanaian Students 2019
You should Download the MTN Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers as it would help you to winning this scholarship.
Application Deadline: On Hold. (We will update you when open again)
• Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing various undergraduate degree program programs in any field of study.
• Study Subject:
• Scholarship Award: Tuition fee, Accommodation cost, Books and academic materials
• Nationality: Ghanian Only.
Number Of Scholarships: About 300 scholarships will be given.
- Eligible Countries: Ghana.
- Entrance Requirement: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Should be Ghanaian student
- Must prove to be
- Hard working with outstanding academic achievements
First Year Applicant
- Should be in first year enrolling in one of the government universities in Ghana
- Must have at least C6 in 6 courses with an aggregate 24 or better in the WASSCE or SSSCE
Considering the six courses, three of them should be a core-subject which includes; Integrated Science, Mathematics, English Language and Social Studies.
- WASSCE is A1 – C6
- SSSCE is A – D
- A continue student must have 3.0 GPA (minimum)
- Be involve in some extra curricular activities
- should not have academic disciplinary issues
- An applicant must provide a motivation letter (one page) stating why MTN Bright foundation should give you the scholarship. Indicate your educational and professional goals.
- Provide your WASSCE results, admission letters, testimonials from High School.
- Include e-mail address and phone number
- Evidence of Ghanaian Citizenship
- Any applicant on another scholarship is not eligible to apply.
- The foundation will give priority to students studying Computer science, ICT and Engineering.
- Persons with any disability and females are strongly encouraged to submit application.
- Applicants can apply online Here
- Or pick up a form, fill it and submit to MTN head office or any of the regional offices; Kumasi (Nyaeso), Accra, Sunyani main office , Tamale office, Wa office, Bolgatanga office, Ho main office, Cape Coast, Koforidua main office.How to Apply:
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships