Are you searching for financial support or university scholarships to study in the UK? Royal Holloway, University of London is giving Royal Holloway and Errington scholarship to home/EU new undergraduate student.
The scholarship is open for the UK and EU citizens to study honors degree program within the departments of English, History or Media Arts. With the £1,500 cash award, you will get support to pay in the first year of your degree.
Royal Holloway, University of London is a public research university in London. It has a variety of academic degree programs, including Single Honors and Joint Honors. It ranked 2nd out of 90 universities in England.
Royal Holloway and Errington Scholarship for UK/EU Students in London, UK, 2019
- Application Deadline: March 22, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for studying the honors degree program
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to £1,500
- Eligible Countries: The candidates who are from the UK & EU are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available for studying honors degree program in the following:
- BA English
- BA History
- BA in Modern and Contemporary History,
- BA Film, Television and Digital Production,
- BA Film Studies
- BA Digital Media Culture and Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Home/EU new undergraduate student
- The candidate must have a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement
- The applicant must need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply for the scholarship
- The applicant must be registered as Royal Holloway undergraduate/postgraduate student for the whole period in which they are in receipt of the scholarship
- The applicant cannot receipt of more than one Royal Holloway scholarship unless it is specifically stated in the terms and conditions that two specific scholarships can be held at the same time by the same person
- The applicant will be able to hold a Royal Holloway scholarship along with an external award only if the value of both awards combined does not exceed the recipient’s tuition-fee liability
How to Apply
You can apply for the Royal Holloway and Errington scholarship when you will get an offer to study at Royal Holloway, University of London.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships