Thinking of a postgraduate degree to kick start your career? Take the next step by joining the Aviva funding for students at the University of Kent in the UK.
The program is a joint partnership between Aviva and 12 of the UK’s leading universities and opens for the outstanding candidates to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the university.
Aviva plc is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions, provider. It has a focus on the markets in Europe and in Asia and, in particular, on the growth markets of China and South East Asia. It is also the second largest general insurer in Canada.
Tuition Fee Waiver Kent Aviva funding for International Students in UK, 2019
- University or Organization: Aviva and the University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters degree program
- Award: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten bursaries are available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be assessed as being an overseas fee payer and have applied for any taught undergraduate degree or taught masters degree at the University of Kent.
For gaining this education award, aspirants must have been offered a conditional place in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form:
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a degree at Kent, you need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To study at Kent, aspirants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get a 20% tuition fee waiver for the course.
Application Deadline: Undergraduate: 30 June 2019, and Postgraduate: 31 July 2019