Government of Heilongjiang is offering scholarship for international students to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels.
Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the city of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province, People’s Republic of China. Jiamusi University was established in 1947. One of the players in the Chinese team at the 2015 Bandy World Championship was from Jiamusi University.
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program at Jiamusi University in China, 2019/20
- Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
- Nationality: International students (except China) can apply for the scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: The Application Requirements of Scholarship
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
How to Apply:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships