In this 1 year free online program in management, you’ll be offering courses that are nine weeks, and you can take as many as 3 courses in each term. And, you can choose to enroll in either the 15 months of full-time study, or part-time study where you can offer a course in a single term.
Here are some entry requirements you will need to partake in this free MBA program
- You need to be at least 18 years
- You need to have completed your bachelor’s degree in an accredited school in the United States, or any other equivalent international college.
- You need to have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- You need to submit one letter of recommendation
- You need to pay a $60 Non-refundable application fee.
- English Proficiency test results will be required especially if you are from a country that doesn’t have the English Language as their native or second language.
[sc_fs_course html=”true” title=”UoPeople MBA Program in Management” title_tag=”h3″ provider_name=”University of the People” provider_same_as=”https://www.uopeople.edu/programs/ba/degrees/master-of-business-administration/overview/” css_class=”” ] This degree will be teaching lots of MBA courses such as;
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Law, Ethics, and Social Responsibility
and many more