Getting an educational fund to take away all your financial concerns. Therefore for helping students, Gordon College is providing the Merit-Based funding for the outstanding applicants from around the world.
The grant program is available to those international candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in the United States.
Established in 1889, Gordon College is one of the best private Christian colleges in the US. It offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
$11,000 Merit Scholarship for International Students at Gordon College, USA 2020
- University or Organization: Gordon College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $11,000 and $ 7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are worthy
Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelor’s degree in any subject stream offered by the college
Eligibility Criteria: For being part of the program, you have to enrol in a bachelors degree coursework at the college.
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college by using the registration form and also fill the international student finance form
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic reference, official academic records and copy of passport and email it to admissions @gordon.edu
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet with the admission requirements of the college
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to show their English language proficiency by providing valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- For R. Judson Carlberg Global Scholars: The sponsorship will provide the amount of $11,000 per academic year
- For David Franz Global Scholars: The bursary will provide the amount of $7,000 per academic year
Early Action Deadline: December 1.
Regular Decision I – Deadline: February 1.
Regular Decision II – Deadline: March 1.