For removing financial hindrance for high potential Indian applicants, the University of Wollongong is administrating the Indian Bursary Program in Australia.
The program is open for brilliant candidates from India who will commence in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
Originated in 1951, the University of Wollongong is an Australian public research university. It is ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world. The university comprises of nine campuses in Australia.
Tuition Fee Indian Bursary Program at the University of Wollongong in Australia 2020
- University: University of Wollongong
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 10% tuition fee and 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Candidates from India
Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the following areas:
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Communication and Media
Bachelor of Computer Science
Bachelor of Creative Arts, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Bachelor of Information Technology
Bachelor of Public Health
Bachelor of International Studies
Bachelor of Science
Master of Computer Science
Master of Education
Master of Education Advanced
Master of Engineering
Master of Information Technology
Master of Maritime Policy
Master of Public Health
Master of Public Health Advanced
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree coursework at the university.
- How to Apply: Firstly, you have to enrol in a bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university and after being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for following documents such as:
- An offer of admission letter
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts
- For credit exemption, all relevant documents, including syllabi for courses and subjects completed overseas
- Personal identification documents such as a driver’s license or ID card; and
- Any medical records or prescriptions you will need.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a student visa and also accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The bursary will provide up to a tuition 20% fee reduction for the minimum duration of the course
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019.