Outstanding students from certain Eastern European countries are inviting to apply for the Palgrave Brown Scholarship provided by the University of Oxford. This scholarship is established by the Palgrave Brown Bursary Fund.
The program is awarded on the basis of financial need and open for those skilled students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest university in the English-speaking world with exceptional teaching, skill training, and resources for independent study.
£12,158 Palgrave Brown Scholarship at University of Oxford in UK, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £12,158
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: To be eligible for the opportunity , students must be from Eastern European countries given below:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Rep, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold the previous year degree.
- How to Apply: All candidates apply via the online UCAS application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your supporting documents by the deadline. The following documents should be submitted as part of your application:
- Personal details including an email address. Make sure you check this address frequently.
- Details about your education, and any qualifications you have already achieved.
- A personal statement where you tell us why you are interested in your chosen course. See our guidance on writing your personal statement.
- Your reference. Remember that your teacher or adviser will need some time to complete your reference, and this must be completed before the deadline. See our guidance on academic references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All non-native English-speaking offer holders need to meet the requirements as proof of English language proficiency.
- Benefits: An annual grant of at least £12,158 towards living costs. Students undertaking a six-year medical degree would only receive funding for the first four years of the course.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2020.