You have an amazing opportunity to apply for the Presidential Scholarships implemented by the Caldwell University in the US.
The studentship is available for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1939, Caldwell University is a catholic liberal arts university in the United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs.
Full Tuition Fee Presidential funding for International Students at Caldwell University, USA 2020
- University: Caldwell University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000 to full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded in any bachelors degree subjects offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
Students must have outstanding high school achievement
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, students are advised to enroll in a bachelors degree program at the university
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for final secondary school transcripts, two letters of recommendation and an essay of 250-500 words
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have SAT scores of above 1270
- Language Requirement: Students must submit TOEFL scores (minimum of 70), IELTS scores (minimum of 6.0) or ELS Level 112 Certificate of Completion.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranging from 20,000 to full tuition fee
Application Deadline: December 1.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships