The educational grant is available for high performing international candidates and has the motive of supporting those who are going to start their undergraduate educational journey at Kettering University.
Kettering University is named after inventor and former head of research for General Motors, Charles F. Kettering. It is a private cooperative education and experiential learning-based university which was ranked 13th nationally.
Why at Kettering University? The university offers bachelor’s and master’s courses in STEM. Applicants will gain paid work experience in a variety of industries with more than 550 corporate partners and graduate with professional experience.
$14,000 Kettering University Education Grant for International Students 2020-2021
- University or Organization: Kettering University
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: $3,500 – $14,000 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the US
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are allowed to join
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive a place to study a degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The participants have to submit certified copies of transcripts/educational certificate and records with English translations and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: A secondary school or university level grading scale should be considered.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will give an amount of $3,500 – $14,000 USD per year to successful candidates.
Application Deadline: The deadlines are as follows-
- Fall Term (October) – August 30
- Winter Term (January) – November 30
- Spring Term (April) – February 28
- Summer Term (July) – May 3